With a condition as sensitive as acne, you would love be completely convinced before purchasing a product that manufacturers and marketers purport to restore damaged skin into a baby’s ass smooth and supple skin. However, this can be a tough row to hoe especially if all the reviews and information you encounter only sing praises to the product without highlighting its demerits. This Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay review leaves no stones unturned with regard to everything you need to know about the product.
Aztec Secret Indian healing Clay is made up of bentonite clay obtained from the Death Valley, California. Normally, the clay is sun-dried for six months be before packaging.
How To Use
- Mix equal portions of clay with apple cider vinegar or water
- Form a smooth past by stirring the mixture thoroughly
- Apply generously to the target areas and let it dry naturally (Do not overdo)
- Its drying process is accompanied by a tightening sensation
- After it is completely dry, rinse off with warm water
- If you see slight redness, wait for about 30 minutes and you will notice positive change
Other Useful Recipes
- Mix equal portions of Aztec with brewed green tea and Vitamin C that contains bioflavonoids (500 g). Open the capsule and use the contents. Apply the mixture to the target areas and rinse it off after it dries up.
- Mix equal portions of Aztec clay with brewed Pau d’ Arco tea and a few drops of tea tree oil. Form a smooth past and apply it to your feet. Let it sit for 30 minutes before rinsing off with warm water.
- Add a tablespoon of honey to a mixture of Aztec clay and apple cider vinegar. Apply the mixture to the target areas and rinse it off after 10 minutes.
- Tightens skin
- Clears pimples and blackheads
- Improves skin texture
- Clears hormonal breakouts
- It is an effective detox
- Deep cleanses the skin
I sampled various reviews in the internet to see whether the product has actually benefited many people. Honestly, majority of the reviews I came across were positive. Here are screenshots that provide insights concerning the benefits of the product.
- Aztec clay can be very harsh and drying on sensitive skin.
- Daily use can lead numerous negative implications.
- The process of washing off is quite intensive
- It can cause excessive redness on sensitive skin
Here is a sample review that highlights some of the negative implications associated with this product.
- Do a test before applying it to your target areas ( Use a small part of your skin)
- Apply at least once a week to avoid excessive drying and redness
- Wash it off gently
- Observe how your skin reacts after every application
- Avoid letting it overstay on your skin during your first application
Aztec clay is an incredible products and you are unlikely to find another products that matches its healing powers. It is my sincere hope that this Aztec Secret Indian healing Clay review has answered all your questions. Good luck as you try the product.